Bilfinger Maschinenbau GmbH & Co. KG

Navigation
History

History

1945

Establishment of Vereinigten Eisen- und Stahlwerke Linz VöEST

After the Second World War the major Austrian industrial and commercial enterprises are nationalized.

1989

VOEST-ALPINE MCE established

on the occasion of the reorganization of nationalized industry in Austria as the successor company of one of the 6 business holdings of VOEST Alpine AG: Machinery, Construction & Engineering Ges.m.b.H.

2001

Privatisation by Andlinger & Company

In the course of the privatization of  "VOEST", a private investor, "Andlinger Group" acquired the shares in VOEST MCE. As a result MCE AG comes into existence.

2004

Establishment of MCE Maschinen- und Apparatebau GmbH & CO KG

MCE Maschinen- und Apparatebau becomes an independent company within the MCE AG Group.

2008

Acquisition by deutsche Beteiligungs AG (DBAG)

Deutsche Beteiligungs AG acquires 100% of the shares in MCE AG from Andlinger Group.

2010

Integration in Bilfinger Berger AG

With the acquisition of MCE AG by Bilfinger SE, MCE Maschinen- und Apparatebau GmbH. & CO KG becomes part of the business segment Power.

2012

Change of name 

MCE Maschinen- und Apparatebau GmbH. & CO KG becomes Bilfinger Maschinenbau GmbH. & CO KG